TVS Wego: what is new about it ?

As it is being said, that this bike comes with something called "the body balance". from what i understand , it looks like even a learner will never fall off from this vehicle , due to loss of balance.

is this true ? if so, how is it possible and what do you think went into designing it ? any ideas ?

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    This might help!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    zaveri
    As it is being said, that this bike comes with something called "the body balance". from what i understand , it looks like even a learner will never fall off from this vehicle , due to loss of balance.

is this true ? if so, how is it possible and what do you think went into designing it ? any ideas ?
    Body balance has to do with a low center of gravity and well distributed weight and learner will definitely fall if he or she don't know to ride. The manufactures claim that Wego has better handling ,due to the design, positioning of engine and exhaust and they call it by a fancy name that's all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is said that the crankshaft has to be produced only by the forging method, due to the large number of forces that act on it. but however The "AUTOMOTIVE...
We are all aware of the mathematical meaning of functions. for example a function like y=f(x) means that the value of y is dependent on the value of x. if...
Is there a particular M.tech course specializing in fluid mechanics and turbomachinery ? if so how good is it and what are the job opportunities ?
How you doing, guys? Well, I'm studying different manners of producing polypropylene, and I've found a lot of them these days. Could you tell me what do you think about...
Hello. I am going to start my BTech this year. It is an average college. How should i start my preparation for GATE from 1st year. What are the most...