TV Shows....

Hey ppl,

I am a big fan of TV sitcoms and till now i have watched almost 20 series. My favorite are Dexter(my Avatar reflects that....😉 ), Fringe, The Big Bang Theory etc.

What about you people???

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Dekh Bhai Dekh and F.R.I.E.N.D.S........all time favorite!
    And Small Wonder too! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This debate topic is inspired from CEan-silverscorpion's signature. Wikipedia says: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"...
why do signal towers need foundations? and the tower cranes are also placed on some foundation. after construction of any superstructure, the tower crane is dismantled or removed. but the...
This question is not specific to India; but rather all the countries that have allowed FDI in retail sector. It's being conveyed through various sources that foreign direct investment in...
Hello everyone hope you are all doing great 😀 I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project HERE...
Harvard University and Broad Institute have developed a tool kit called MINE which is able to analyze data which is present in enormous quantities. Something like number of microorganisms in...