Tushek Renovatio T500 - Supercar From Slovenia

Just stumbled upon photos of Tushek Renovatio T500 - the supercar from Slovenia. I must say the looks impress me. I searched the Internet and found following information about the engine - The supercar carries 1133-kg curb weight, has a tubular chassis and carbon/fiber composite body to make sure that the weight is under check. It relies on 4.2-liter Audi V-8's 450-hp engine and takes about 3.7 seconds to zoom from 0 - 100 km/h.

There will only be 30 of these cars, so grab one immediately for only US$370,000. Pressing the thumbnails will lead to larger photos -

tushekrenovatiot500-0tushekrenovatiot500-1tushekrenovatiot500-3tushekrenovatiot500-7tushekrenovatiot500-9tushekrenovatiot500-11tushekrenovatiot500

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am junior instrument engineer and i need books of PLC and automation. Please someone guide me for my request. I want a book named Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs...
After reading THIS ARTICLE I googled a lot of really what arduino is. Only thing I understood is arduino is not capable of doing things that needs access to complex...
Here's an all glass house - I'm wondering whether these structures are really stable. Anyone?
Apparently IT industry hires about a third of engineering graduates annually. Nasscom projections paint a dismal picture for 2013 with intake to fall to 100,000 hired. It is scary to...
I'm reading the C programming book, but I just want to know these things: 1. Linux is an operating system or it is just a "Kernel" ... 2. How "Kernel"...