Turnoff un-needed features to boost your VISTA

There are many new features in Windows Vista that are installed by default that you may not need. These extra and un-needed features can slow down your computer and take up more storage space. Windows Features can be un-installed using the Windows Features utility. Follow these steps to uninstall applications such as the Windows Fax and Scan and many more.

To Turn-Off Some Un-Needed Features:

1. Click on the Start Button
2. Select Control Panel
3. Under Programs click Uninstall a program
4. On the left side menu, click on Turn Windows features on or off
5. Scroll through the list as shown below and uncheck from any feature you do not want installed.
6. Click OK when you are finished making your changes. The features will now be uninstalled.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between horizontal suspension and any other type of vertical suspension? why horizontal suspension is preferred in formula car over other suspension?
dear all CEans! is there any simple calculation or some kind of a software to calculate heat load of building? if any one can share info or link to any...
I have planned to do a project on image processing.can I do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or only one project at a time? If so can you guide...
I have planned to do a project on image processing. Can i do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or i can only do one of them? could you please...
Like remote sensors to open a car/ detect a car theft, do we have any thing like a mobile finder( same on grounds of key finder)??? or infact laptop finder?...