Truss Analysis - video lecture

Truss Analysis - an important topic in engineering mechanics. Check out this Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread - [video=youtube;k8-JBgT1_Tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-JBgT1_Tg[/video]
Hi CEans I am trying to write a story this summer and I hope I would get some valuable suggestions from you.I have completed the first part of the Story.
I am currently doing my 6th semester b tech degree.am i eligible for ues-2012 of navy, army and airforce.If i am eligible,i request you to guide me !😔
Please Help All Engineers ------>as I am a Beginner 😔It is regarding Connectivity and Practical knowledge I need to create ATM project(i am sir not asking for project) I have...
When we press a button in one applet next applet should show up eg> This are two applet for example ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online...