Troika 2012 at DTU, Delhi on Feb 12, 2012

Troika is the annual technical festival of IEEE DTU student branch.

In its 17th year now, Troika isn't just another technical festival. At IEEE DTU, the environment is jollified and blended perfectly with mystifying competitions to create an incredible jouney called- Troika, which makes it conspicuous in the season of technical festivals.

Events:
  • Brainwave: The hardware conceptualization concept
  • Envision: The software design challenge
  • Technovision: The technical paper presentation contest
  • Design Pro: The design challenge
  • Ether-Avatar: The multiplayer quiz
  • Junkyard: Build things from scratch, using scrap
  • SPAC: Students Professional Awareness Conference
  • Intrusion: The online hacking event
  • Todo En Uno: "All in one" quiz
  • Mist: Online code breaking/treasure hunt game.
  • Radix: The robotics competition
  • Bits, Bytes and Bots: The programming challenge
  • IEEE PES: Electrical circuitry and equipment's challenge.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://troika.dcetech.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pragna 2012 is a Technical Paper Contest conducted by Kakinanda Institute of Technological Sciences, Ramachandrapuram. Topics for Technical Paper Contest are: CSE and IT: Artificial Intelligence Data Mining and Warehousing...
The Studebaker company planted a sign that is half mile long using red and white pine trees in 1938. This is now taken on as a heritage site for conservation....
Apple sent an invitation to all the media people announcing a Big Education event on 19th January 2012. It reads - "Join us for an education announcement in the Big...
hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. 😀 hiiiii to everyone from this forum
IEEE STUDENT BRANCH Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College ofEngineering) under the banner of TROIKA 2012 The Annual Technical Fest Presents TECHNOVISION ' 12 The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Contest...