Trending course for electrical engineer fresher

I am BE electrical and electronics graduate.Kindly provide details about courses which is trending currently to build a career.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sebastian paul
    I am BE electrical and electronics graduate.Kindly provide details about courses which is trending currently to build a career.
    A bit of more information about your background, experience, skills and fields of interest would help us make better suggestions. Also tell us which domain would you like to make a career in so that our answers will be relevant.
  • sebastian paul
    sebastian paul
    I am realy confused iwas working as a marketing manager for 1.5 yr. but my mind was distrbd about getting deviated frm my field
  • sebastian paul
    sebastian paul
    i resigned that job and nw i am restless in lookng for a start. i found that its very hard to get a start. so i decided to specialice insomething by doing a course.
  • sebastian paul
    sebastian paul
    i heard about electriclal quantity survaying from my friend but he dont knw the details.i searched i internet but no use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Details about electrical quantity survaying and its oppertunities. Frm where i can get trained as electrical quantity survayor.(institutes in india)
You know the feeling – you select a major, take classes, complete semesters – only to realize later this is not what you like or want to do. Not only...
Hi Friends, I just thought of a ddos attack on cloud networks. Is it possible to do. If Yes, then how is it done.
Japanese researchers have developed what they call a wearable chair that could provide major comfort to all professionals having to endure long hours of standing or other tedious work. A...
Project Abstract / Summary : An optimum aerodynamic design method has been developed for the new type of wind turbine called wind lens turbine. The wind lens turbine has a...