transistorized code lock project

friends....i am in vacation now ..i felt to do some thing ...i searched in net and found transistorized code lock interesting and decided to do...i require two ic s for that ..and i went to nearly some five to six electronic shops but could not get that..i felt bad and asked them why? they simply said they are special ics which people do not use them frequently...i need some practical knowledge but what to do..???as i am just entered into the core dept..i felt to do like interesting things like assembling the parts and making a small thing atleast..but what to do guys???😔

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you give me IC Part number i will try to find out where they are available. and from which are you are?
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    ic 7812 for transistorized code lock and ic cd4511 for number guessing game project...
  • umar10
    umar10
    You can find CD 4511 in richie street
    Don't know about IC 7812
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    7812 is regulator and it is also very common IC mostly available at local Shop.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    ok i will try there...since i entered just now into this dept...i will learn these things ...thank you...if i did not find that ic 7812 can i have any equivalent ic...gf.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are many companies which are manufracturing 7812. Not sure whether there is any equivalant of that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ACCT12 promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of advance computing and communication. Computer and communication have converged together...
Following is an introduction for PingMe Messenger for iOS, Android and Blackberry made by RadiumOne Labs. It is just another messaging app which offers real-time chat, group chat and geo-location....
GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00 hrs and will be available on the GATE websites of IITs and IISc. Validity of GATE 2012 score...
As per the directives of the MHRD, the following procedure is to be adopted for admission to postgraduate programmes (Master and Doctoral) with MHRD scholarship/assistantship. The performance of the candidate...
Online Exam: 29 January 2012 (Sunday) For Paper Codes: AR, GG and TF Timing is : 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs For Paper Codes: AE, AG and MN Timing is...