CrazyEngineers
  • friends....i am in vacation now ..i felt to do some thing ...i searched in net and found transistorized code lock interesting and decided to do...i require two ic s for that ..and i went to nearly some five to six electronic shops but could not get that..i felt bad and asked them why? they simply said they are special ics which people do not use them frequently...i need some practical knowledge but what to do..???as i am just entered into the core dept..i felt to do like interesting things like assembling the parts and making a small thing atleast..but what to do guys???😔
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 6, 2011

Can you give me IC Part number i will try to find out where they are available. and from which are you are?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Saijayadeep

MemberOct 7, 2011

ic 7812 for transistorized code lock and ic cd4511 for number guessing game project...
    Cancel
  • umar10

MemberOct 7, 2011

You can find CD 4511 in richie street
    Don't know about IC 7812
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 7, 2011

7812 is regulator and it is also very common IC mostly available at local Shop.
    Cancel
  • Saijayadeep

MemberOct 8, 2011

ok i will try there...since i entered just now into this dept...i will learn these things ...thank you...if i did not find that ic 7812 can i have any equivalent ic...gf.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 8, 2011

There are many companies which are manufracturing 7812. Not sure whether there is any equivalant of that.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register