training on any topic in computer science

I am persuing B.tech in computer science feild,now i am going to be a 3rd yerar student after this summer holiday(june 10).I want to do a summer training in this holiday,please suggest me some reputed institutions that gives me these trainings and also suggest me the subject in which i must perform these trainings.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Please mention your interests ,and preferred location ..
  • n090985
    n090985
    java and jaipur
  • Anjani_cse08
    Anjani_cse08
    I dont need any tips or tricks plz.I just need some suggessions from ur side,so plz help meπŸ˜•.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    hiii............
    i think, as you belong to computer science branch,you should do JAVA and ORACLE.....this will really help you in your future!! yes everyone will suggest you to do .net but from my experience i would like to tell you not to go for .net atleast now@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    i think .net is little bit tougher and should be handled at proper time...as you are now in 2nd yr of btech(i suppose)..so i think java and oracle will be a good choice for you....
    moreover you can take training on hardware and networking but you will be reading that subject in 5th/7th sem like that(i dont remember correctly%%)....so this summer do java and oracle.....thats better!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @ anjani who gives you tips and tricks ?Just ask about your interests

because it all depends on you because if you do something without interest it will all be in

vain
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    hey rat is better option for summer training after 4th sem ,,you also must join if you wish
  • n090985
    n090985
    what is rat????
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    rat(RoadAheadTechnologies).its a private organisation valid through govt. whicj offer j2se,j2ee,j2me courses of java an also dot net,,,rat is in jaipur only bt recently it got its own trade mark no one can use its name...it runs two centres in jaipur,,you may prefer...
  • n090985
    n090985
    hey can you tell about rat more in detail...i am from rajgarh 3 hr away from jaipur ... does it provide good training/?
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    i've told you na dat its a private organization...and i think its best in jaipur for java...in which college you are?
  • Anjani_cse08
    Anjani_cse08
    Thankyou for your suggessions,i think rat will be good for me,i will go for java over there.
  • Anjani_cse08
    Anjani_cse08
    I study in Bengal college of engineering and technology,Durgapur.n u?
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    hey durgapur is too far from here yar,,,i'm from MAIET,Jaipur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JRuby is an implementation of Ruby for the JVM. It gives you unprecedented integration with the Java ecosystem while still having access to great Ruby libraries such as Rails, RSpec...
hi, i wrote Gate this year and i'm currently waiting for my results.. though i'm not very sure of getting into IIT.. i would still like to know which of...
hi.. i wrote Gate this year and am currently waiting for my results.. i've not done my exam well πŸ˜” and have started applying for jobs. I've always wanted to...
Hi Friends, Currently, I'm searching a good final year projects on telecommunication field..at the same time my lecturers demand us, the project should be related & useful to the industry...
Hello CEians... PROSCENIUM 2010.....the theatre of war is now open...get yourself registered..😁 IEEE-AIT official website AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY's (govt. of NCT Delhi) Technical extravaganza. Proscenium 2010 is the ultimate...