Training in Summer

hi all
i am Ahmed from Egypt
i am Student at first year of Computer science engineering faculty in Egypt
i wonder if i could get some help finding a company to train in on coming summer
it would be better if it is in USA or any place outside Egypt although if it is in Egypt i won't mind
and thx^^:smile:

Replies

• jessiecreasy
    jessiecreasy
    Our objective has been to provide skilled man power to support the vast development programs, being implemented in the country. In turn it enabling us to establish, promote and propagate Management Education programs thereby providing the right kind of professionals and skilled personals required by the Corporate.

At , we combine the passion for excellence with the right expertise in an evolving, exciting yet stable environment that offers nobel opportunities to excel with the next generation of software and hardware professionals.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i have got an assignment to simulate shaft speed on a turbo and i have do do the simulation on matlab simulink. The main aim is to produce...
https://www.efunda.com/DesignStandards/sensors/lvdt/images/lvdt_how.gif
Official Website: Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT The conference that brings you the technology before the headline The annual EmTech@MIT conferencegives you access to the most innovative labs, companies, and...
CEans, I wish to know the exam end dates for your college/University. I'm expecting greater traffic to CE as soon as exams are over. It'll help us be ready for...
Official Website: Eclipse India Summit :: Conference, Workshops and Expo on Eclipse, RCP, PDE, EMF, GMF, GEF, BIRT, TPTP, WTP, Ganymede, and more :: Saltmarch Media Summits Eclipse is no...