CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Mar, 2011
I'm an Electrical engineer but have immense interest in Civil & Structural Engineering - because you are the ones who build all the awesome structures.

Which subject is the toughest one in your curriculum? Why?😀
@CIVILPRINCESS • 01 Mar, 2011 for me its environmental engineering 😡 its mostly theoretical and thje rest design also is like sedimentation tanks, supply lines... they are the good but not so exciting. not like reinforced concrete structures and steel designs 😉
@maria flor • 01 Mar, 2011 We're on the new curriculum so I think the toughest subject would be General Competence 1 and 2 because it would be a preparation to Board exam...
@sarah_joy • 02 Mar, 2011
maria flor
We're on the new curriculum so I think the toughest subject would be General Competence 1 and 2 because it would be a preparation to Board exam...
i agree with maria flor..taking the board exam to have a licence is the toughest and scariest thing to do.. (hmm..i guess?)
but since we are still in third year the toughest subject I encounter is the strength of materials which is one of our subjects right now..i really hope i pass the subject because our instructor obviously makes it hard for us to pass
@rajcivil2k6 • 02 Mar, 2011 I don't think there is something tough in "curriculum", but there are topics totally "DRY" like Environmental, Hydrology, Irrigation, Soil mechanics etc..
8.6k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Renewable is not only the need of the hour, but also the talk of the town. And Engineering students are opting for the green when it comes to their B.E./B.Tech...
108.4k views

@pratap singh, upendra · Jun 4, 2013

hello friends, We all are aware that the gate current in the IGFET(insulated gate field effect transistor) is always zero owing to the oxide coating present between the gate and...
4.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 9, 2013

Spotliter is a new app for iPhone and iPad that let's you add interesting effects to your videos while they are being shot. Yes. Spotliter app for iOS is developed...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 27, 2014

A team of mechanical engineering professors at the Brigham Young University have developed a super-hydrophobic (or waterproof) surface that is capable of bouncing the droplet of water like a ball...
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 20, 2013

This is the news we think a lot of us have been waiting for - Reliance to make an official entry in to the 4G Internet markets in India. TOI...
4.8k views