Toshiba's USB 3 superspeed flash memory TransMemory-EX TM

Quote:
This week at International CES 2012, Toshiba will be demonstrating the latest additions to its lineup of flash memory offerings – the TransMemory-EX TM series of USB flash memory products. The new drives are compliant with the new USB 3.0 standards – known as Super Speed USB*1. Initial storage capacities include a 32GB model and a 64GB model.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We already have entered an era of 128 GB SDXC cards. But those are meant for the rich people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Android, to the best of my knowledge is based on unix (correct me please) and unix through its design makes it difficult for the viruses to be written for the...
I see that the television is full of misleading advertisements. The advertisements are meant to first make people insecure and then offer a solution through a product. I thought of...
During my days of working as a software engineer when I was a new entrant in the corporate world, I'd often question why Indian software engineers do low-quality work than...
Adsense publishers rejoice. Google has officially launched what's called 'Adsense Publisher Toolbar' (is not a toolbar actually, just a button) that will sit next to the omnibox on your Google...
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between De Morgans theorem and Principle of Duality?