Toshiba Libretto W100 - Review

This is the official promotion video of the new Toshiba Libretto W100 7-inch dual-screen netbook.

[video=youtube;DycgQSISt_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DycgQSISt_U[/video]

Share your views and opinions about this.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    It is the most sleek net-book I've ever seen. The aesthetics are simply mind-blowing.Is there something such as a main screen and an aux screen?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Philips' Master LED bulbs i.e. the company's new bulbs, dubbed EnduraLED, are four times as bright. Due in the fourth quarter of the year, the 60W equivalent at left sucks...
[FONT="]Condensate Polishers at Power Plant[/FONT] “This article is talking about the functions of Condensate Polishers at Power Plants , and Their Types according to their Functionality , .. “ Condensate...
i was in my friends village bfore a few days n i noticed that there is a serious problem wid the farmers i.e they wake up at night every now...
Hi, I'm working on active and reactive power control of Dubly Fed induction generator. I need help, Anyone had sample or reference can be recommendated. Cheers! Jade
Ever wondered why things fall downwards? Yes, back in school, when you first heard of Newton, and gravity. And have you ever wondered why there are 12 notes to an...