Toshiba Glass-less 3D TVs

Toshiba unveiled two 3D TVs yesterday that work without special glasses.

Toshiba said that its 3D technology, which is currently best-suited for small displays, provides nine different perspectives of each single 2D frame.

he company added that those perspectives are then "superimposed" by the viewer's brain to create a three-dimensional impression of the image.

I am sure many consumers will appreciate and welcome the glasses-free 3D TVs.

Personally I feel wearing those big glasses is weird! :neutral:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Can you put in more information, like the price and if it is made commercial. Also, other features of that.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    they are not too convenient at present with just 20 degrees of viewing angles on either side and being far too costly.
    check this link for more
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

main() { char thought[2][30]={"Don't walk infront me..","i am not follow"}; printf("%c%c",*(thought[0]9),*(*(thought 0)5)); } What will be the output of this code???
People behind Facebook surely know how to be in news all the time. 😎 Many reporters and news persons got an invite to a press event at Facebook HQ this...
Electronic Arts may have removed the Taliban from the multi player portion of its forthcoming "Medal of Honor" game, but the publishing company wants gamers and the public at large...
Satoshi Yanagisawa has developed “Cyclus“, See this Official News at Website here: Cyclus Spring driven personal electricity generator on the Behance Network It is a concept for a wind-up USB...
IRDA i.e. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority in India has shortlisted Indian IT giants, including Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and Wipro, for financial bidding to implement its enterprise resource...