topic on microcontroller projects

i want to make micocontroller based projects which can be used in daily used!

Replies

• ibitechs2005
    ibitechs2005
    You need to specify the type of project so that engineers in the forum will know where exactly to assist.
  • taikiya3780
    taikiya3780
    May i ask for some help too,actually i'm not an engineer student but i join this site just because i need a help,im a 2nd year IT student and our project for these semester was to develop or even have an idea on making up an prototype of a micro-controllers,may i ask for some best idea or examples (project) that would be easy and affordable for us.I also need a help on making the codes for it. We're using ZD8 v10 on programming a micro-controller and we only had few weeks (a week or less) to finish it.By the way the project i need was about something like making a remote devices like toy car or other.
    please mail me: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! I am in my 3rd year doing electronics and telecommunication engineering. I need an economically viable yet interesting mini project. Something that is very basic in its application...
Dear CEans, If you receive any email from your bank with title similar to: *** Bank of India - Please Update Your Internet Banking Account *** , delete the mail...
Hey Guys, Am a computer maniac and i would like to pursue my undergraduate degree in CSE but recently i saw that lots of Universities were offering a combo degree...
Papillon is a very good book. It is a kind of book that, if you start reading it, you will not keep it aside till the end. Writting is so...