CrazyEngineers
  • hi friends:smile:,
    what are all the top universities in Singapore,US and UK offering MS in electrical stream:?::?::?:
    What and where are the best centres in chennai offering classes for GRE,TOFEL and IELTS???
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Gjnitp

MemberJun 2, 2008

hello CEans..............
    help me out please.............
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberJun 3, 2008

Hi Gjnitp, check the following links

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 3, 2008

To the best of my knowledge - NUS (National University of Singapore) is the best college for post graduate courses.

A friend of mine might have more information about it. I'll ask him to update the thread.
    Cancel
  • Gjnitp

MemberJun 14, 2008

Thank you Mayurpathak and Big K for the reply.😀
    I actually visited the websites forwarded by Mayurpathak.... It was really useful.And as Big K suggested NUS,I also visited that website too.
    But what I really want now is:-
    If we crack our GRE and TOFEL then we can get into these universities.But real problem is how could we get into these universities with full merit basis i.e., with full "AID"😕😕😕.So that the universities will take care of the students main expenses(food,hostel and tution fees).And on what basis the stipend is given to the students studying in these universities?
    please help me out in this s.
    Cancel
  • Gjnitp

MemberJun 28, 2008

Please ceans I need a fast reply as I have to decide which university I'm opting for.
    Please Big K tell your friend to update the thread as soon as possible as I heard many said NUS is the best of all.
    I would be greatly pleased if I get the information for this and also the previous thread.
    Thankyou Ceans!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register