CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 25, 2013

mail154
    Yes..you have got two offers//But no clash of interests. each job in the same field of yours.which one would you choose?
    The one that's nearer to my home, offers better working conditions, offers better salary and so on.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJul 25, 2013

A long stable life-government job.Yes if I has the chance I would opt for government due to its reliability even if it had few bucks less salary compared to MNC.
    Whats the other CEans take on this?¿
    😀
    Cancel
  • mail154

MemberJul 25, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    The one that's nearer to my home, offers better working conditions, offers better salary and so on.

surely i would consider nearness to my home 😀 😀
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberJul 26, 2013

I don't think any government company will tell me to develop or work in R&D department related to Embedded Linux or Embedded systems. So, I have to opt for MNCs only.
    Cancel
  • mail154

MemberJul 26, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    I don't think any government company will tell me to develop or work in R&D department related to Embedded Linux or Embedded systems. So, I have to opt for MNCs only.

😀 👍
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 26, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    Maybe you'll have to volunteer and tell them what can be done in the field of embedded linux. 😀
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberJul 26, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you'll have to volunteer and tell them what can be done in the field of embedded linux. 😀
    That's such a waste of time & energy.
    I would rather prefer working with veteran Embedded Linux Engineers & learn something new from them 😀
    Cancel
  • mail154

MemberJul 27, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    That's such a waste of time & energy.
    I would rather prefer working with veteran Embedded Linux Engineers & learn something new from them 😀

hey that is good for your self but genius like you should be like as big k said in nation's interest 😀 😀
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberJul 27, 2013

mail154
    hey that is good for your self but genius like you should be like as big k said in nation's interest 😀 😀
    Genius ... me ? Spare me buddy. 😨
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJul 27, 2013

One choice I have seen No new employees are allowed to work on their own projects when they start in an MNC

If you have confidence that you can do your project really well better go for a Government job that gives you ample time to work on your interest without any hurdle
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberJul 27, 2013

If only the Government was more branded like the Government in foreign countries. Ofcourse you get pension but you'd not enjoy your job or your workplace. Have you seen how disgusting some government offices look with their stacks of paper and unclean buildings?
    Cancel
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberAug 21, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    There are few Govt agencies which especially work on R&D. 👍
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 22, 2013

Government Jobs = a lot of politics and stuff and all other unacceptable crappy things. The time delay it seems that these offices don't have clocks. They work as they want and how much they want. And no one can question them since their unions back them up and this is not an environment for rapid development. It is an envinronment for D---E---V---E---L---O---P---M---E---N---T.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberAug 22, 2013

Sada
    There are few Govt agencies which especially work on R&D. 👍
    Yeah, they do. But do they work on R&D in specific "Embedded Linux" ?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register