Top MNC or a Government job?

Yes..you have got two offers//But no clash of interests. each job in the same field of yours.which one would you choose?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mail154
    Yes..you have got two offers//But no clash of interests. each job in the same field of yours.which one would you choose?
    The one that's nearer to my home, offers better working conditions, offers better salary and so on.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A long stable life-government job.Yes if I has the chance I would opt for government due to its reliability even if it had few bucks less salary compared to MNC.
    Whats the other CEans take on this?ยฟ
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mail154
    mail154
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The one that's nearer to my home, offers better working conditions, offers better salary and so on.

surely i would consider nearness to my home ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't think any government company will tell me to develop or work in R&D department related to Embedded Linux or Embedded systems. So, I have to opt for MNCs only.
  • mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't think any government company will tell me to develop or work in R&D department related to Embedded Linux or Embedded systems. So, I have to opt for MNCs only.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Maybe you'll have to volunteer and tell them what can be done in the field of embedded linux. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you'll have to volunteer and tell them what can be done in the field of embedded linux. ๐Ÿ˜€
    That's such a waste of time & energy.
    I would rather prefer working with veteran Embedded Linux Engineers & learn something new from them ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    That's such a waste of time & energy.
    I would rather prefer working with veteran Embedded Linux Engineers & learn something new from them ๐Ÿ˜€

hey that is good for your self but genius like you should be like as big k said in nation's interest ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    mail154
    hey that is good for your self but genius like you should be like as big k said in nation's interest ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Genius ... me ? Spare me buddy. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One choice I have seen No new employees are allowed to work on their own projects when they start in an MNC

If you have confidence that you can do your project really well better go for a Government job that gives you ample time to work on your interest without any hurdle
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    If only the Government was more branded like the Government in foreign countries. Ofcourse you get pension but you'd not enjoy your job or your workplace. Have you seen how disgusting some government offices look with their stacks of paper and unclean buildings?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Abhishek Rawal
    There are few Govt agencies which especially work on R&D. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Government Jobs = a lot of politics and stuff and all other unacceptable crappy things. The time delay it seems that these offices don't have clocks. They work as they want and how much they want. And no one can question them since their unions back them up and this is not an environment for rapid development. It is an envinronment for D---E---V---E---L---O---P---M---E---N---T.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sada
    There are few Govt agencies which especially work on R&D. ๐Ÿ‘
    Yeah, they do. But do they work on R&D in specific "Embedded Linux" ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I knew some day the Prince Of Persia game will make it to the tablets and happy to report that the game's been officially released on both Android and iOS....
Microsoft's showing how to push the limits of the Windows operating system. Engineers at Microsoft recently published a blog post showing how they achieved 12K gaming using three Sharp PN-K321...
Hello everybody, this might sound weird but I am interested to learn engine modifications, tuning and body works . I have done some research on our formal education systems but...
DALER aka Deployable air Land Exploration Robot is a creation of Ludovic Daler of EPFL's (Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology, Lausanne) Laboratory Of Intelligent Systems. DALER is special - because...
sir, I am doing my graduation in aeronautics in hyd ............... can u suggest me as where to do masters ............i.e either in india or foreign..............if foriegn can u suggest...