TomTom Via 100, Via 120 & Via 125 Navigation Devices Available In India

Tomtom - the European maker of navigation devices has launched three products in Indian markets: Via 100, Via 120 and Via 125. The price of the products starts at INR. 15000 and the devices are available at leading Indian retailers including Reliance Digital, Autozone, Car Nation etc. Currently Garmin and MapMyIndia are the biggest competitors in India in the personal navigator domain.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CE's.... please tell me how to utilise my boring holidayz. I m a mechanical eng. 2nd year student. have got low grades. wanna apply for intern but my low...
Today's Dilbert is totally awesome. Check this out and comment - What do you think?
Mahindra India has launched The Mahindra XUV 500 for an attractive price. I'm wondering whether the automobile engineers here can help the rest of us understand the engine specs and...
It looks like Dell's India Website dell.co.in or dell.in is down. I'm getting following error message - Service Unavailable - DNS failure The server is temporarily unable to service your...
Hi all, I am new here. May i know anyone here have been involve in aircraft propeller balancing before? i was requested to do test on aircraft propeller static &...