To pursue my career of Astrophysics after Engineering

Hello Sir\Mam,
I'm Bhagyalaxmi and I'm 14 years old. For my future I want to go for a Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ job in ISRO. So my question is which can be the best Engineering branch I can go for the job as a Scientist.
My parents want me to complete my B.tech after clearing JEE. And after Engineering I want to become a scientist. So please recommend me the best branch of engineering I can choose for. This is the only way I can complete my parent's dreams and my dream to work as a Scientist for our country in ISRO 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just over a week ago, we brought to you the news that OPPO has sent out media invites for a launch event scheduled for March 23rd that has the tagline...
Google's latest Chrome 57 update will make the world's favorite browser battery friendly. Those of you who use Google Chrome to browse the Internet may already know that it's a...
Howdy CEans! I hope all is well with you. Here's a quick update on what's happening at CrazyEngineers. 1. We're back into Google News: As you are aware, CrazyEngineers is...
LeEco surely made a mark in Indian market with its ‘Le’ range of devices, allegedly at an expense of brand sustainability. Going by the rumors, the company was all set...
Micromax is planning to launch entry-level 4G VoLTE phones in Indian markets currently dominated by Chinese smartphones. With the price war initiated by launch of Reliance Industries' Jio, Micromax Informatics...