Tips for Mechanical Engineer Appearing for CDAC C-CAT

C cat examination for mechanical engineers

I am a mechanical engineer thinking if having a carrer in computer? 

Replies

• Sarath Atees
    Sarath Atees

Good Luck..Check out www.ignitethrissur.in

• abhijeet chandak
    abhijeet chandak

CRB Tech provides best  CRB Tech is where you will not just get CAD CAM CAE domain specific training but other types of specialized training as well. Learn foreign language in German, PI and GD preparation and such type of all round training. A rare combination one can say.

Pros :

Provides all round training in areas like soft skills, aptitude, technical skills.

They have a good placement record and tie-up with 600 companies for placements.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very confused about the companies. I have good communication and management skills. So please suggest me that what will be a good option for me to be placed.
my lecturer ask us to do some programming mini project . I need some help on how to start this project ,because this is my first time use c++ .if...
The name must be super and must be mindblowing
I am studying in 3 rd year mechanical.I want to know about the procedurefor get permission from these companies.
The SMARTag aims to eliminate the delay on toll roads by cashless tolling. This system will automate the process of toll fee collection. The developed android application helps to pay...