Tips For Image Processing

CEAN.,,,,,,,,,Please help me to learn image processing

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Preetika
    CEAN.,,,,,,,,,Please help me to learn image processing
    It's better if you could ask specific questions about image processing; because it's such a vast field and almost difficult to write tutorials. However, if you want to get started, head over to our Downloads section: #-Link-Snipped-# and search for terms 'Image Processing'. It should have a lot of material which you can refer for your studies. Of course you're welcome to post your doubts, questions here so that expert CEans can help. 😀
  • Preetika
    Preetika
    okay.......then please tell me about image segmentation......and threasholding
  • Preetika
    Preetika
    admin please tell me about camera model in image processing
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Did you know? you can search on google?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Edge-ineers, You can share your third round seat allocation results here.. Also can discuss here about center. So if some one know something about particular center, Share here so...
Hi Engineers...! I am B.Tech(IT) Graduate. Now I'm working as Desktop Support Engineer in IBM Bangalore.... I am in Confusion about my career field because in college timing I'm interested...
Starting 5th February, you will be able to buy Moto G online from Flipkart, at an 'exceptional price' - says Flipkart. The official price of the phone in India has...
hi,iam shanawaz,an UG(B.Tech) student in ECE branch from A.P. ,intrested in new things-the word crazyengineers draged me here
Worrying about shattered glass and broken glass shards may well be a thing of past! Researchers are aiming for a glass that does not shatter when dropped but simply bends...