CrazyEngineers
  • Hi Engineers...!
    I am B.Tech(IT) Graduate. Now I'm working as Desktop Support Engineer in IBM Bangalore....
    I am in Confusion about my career field because in college timing I'm interested with Programming and Netwoking.....but i didn't get job in those field over 6 months....... so i come there... \
    So which one best for the good IT career.....
    please reply your valuable suggestion....!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 31, 2014

What's better better for you may not be better for others. There cannot be a general classification. People have made great careers in Software Development and Software Networking as well.

If you really want a comparison; you will have to put a few parameters in place so that we can rate each career on various parameters.

In general - it's all about excelling in the career track that you choose.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • SHISHIR SONEKAR

MemberJan 31, 2014

it simply depends on your interest.
    both software development and networking field is promising as well as interesting career to choose. in software development field opportunities are huge, options are wide eg. DotNet, c c++, java, salesforce.
    while for networking options are bit less.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberJan 31, 2014

Networking is one field where experience matters a lot. Software field gives you easy money comparatively.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register