Timer logic

I want to connect my timer circuit through push button , please somebody suggest me how to do wiring connection for both ON DELAY and INTERVAL.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dhayalan.S
    I want to connect my timer circuit through push button , please somebody suggest me how to do wiring connection for both ON DELAY and INTERVAL.
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    Can you explain what exactly you want little in detail please? Are you using 555 timer?
  • Dhayalan.S
    Dhayalan.S
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    Can you explain what exactly you want little in detail please? Are you using 555 timer?
    I'm using 800XA selec timer ,
    1. If the conveyor touches the limit switch the conveyor has to stop in 10 seconds after that water has to be sprayed for 10seconds .
    2. Im getting the momentary pulse but i need a continuous feedback for 10 seconds .
  • Dhayalan.S
    Dhayalan.S
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    I found out the logic ..and thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I visited local BSNL center to switch my BSNL FTTH subscription and was 'shocked' to see the latest plans that aren't listed anywhere on their official website. I enquired about...
In a bid to reduce costs and increase popularity of its smartphones online, Intex Technologies has tied up with Amazon India to launch its new smartphone. The Intex Aqua Style...
Motorola is back in the mid-range market with a good camera smartphone. The Moto G5S Plus was launched today in India. Motorola seems to have an off-again on-again relationship with...
Please let me know how many cables are there in a portable plasma cutting machine.
Micromax has remained quiet for sometimes regarding its tablet department. Today, however the company announced its new tablet meant exclusively for entertainment purposes. The Micromax Canvas Plex Tab was launched...