Tikona Broadband Speed & Plans Review

I've been thinking about getting a new broadband connection for CE's office 😎 and Tikona has been one of the shortlisted ISP. The company has great plans and offers (they don't match BSNL's Broadband Plan anyway).

I however would like to have reviews from users and subscribers of Tikona in various cities. I'm also interested in knowing their customer service experience. Few of the users have complained that they've had very bad experience with Tikona's customer service while others said that they're satisfied with it.

How is the overall experience with Tikona. Does the connection drop and what are upload/download speeds?

Replies

• alok.sharma
    alok.sharma
    HI Guys ,

I am using TIKONA at bangalore for last 3-4 moths and found it very good. when i have asked for demo for the first time the person visited to my house, with good knowledge he explained me properly about the plans Tikona is offering.
    Separate person came for installation he has tested the equipment and explained me first level troubleshoot. The connection is working very fine with minor problems .sometimes it does not work but as it is wireless serive there always some problem like this.
    I was facing slow speed problem when i called up technical help center. Their agents resolved my problem with minor troubleshooting . My wifie is using MAC operating system and i have linux operating system surprisingly call center agents have very GOOD idea about the trouble shooting for LINUX and MAC os.( earlier i used to face problem with my earlier ISP)
    I am very mush satisfied with the technical support TIKONA is having and recommend STRONGLY to my friends to go for TIKONA ..

Alok sharma

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once again I would like to introduce myself to everyone here because someone misinterpreted me as a girl. I'm Sammy Juanico but I use "shame" as my profile name. A...
Guys can I ask you a question? If you don't mind..😒 What are the benefits that we can get from artificial contraceptives?
Microsoft Developer Network India tweeted today that the latest shiny version of the Internet Explorer will be relased on March 14. If that date is not to be believed, the...
need some circuits for designing co2 module.. also some online shop to buy from INDIA/TN/CHENNAI
hi to all. I would be grateful if some one could provide me with the links of the sites containing the sample papers of the following streams in electronics: 1....