Co2 sensors

need some circuits for designing co2 module..
also some online shop to buy from INDIA/TN/CHENNAI

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey dude, Google is your friend... Check this out:

Sensors, Transducers & Motion Detectors
    Offering humidity sensor, temperature sensors, humidity transmitters, temperature humidity sensors and temperature transmitters. Also offering digital thermo meters, jumbo temperature indicators, RH indicators, chart recorders and data loggers.

Linear Instruments
    Mr. Ganeshan A. C. (Manager)
    18- A 1, Venkateshwara Apartment, Kalaivanar Street
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 063
    More info: #-Link-Snipped-#

All the best. By the way, what project are you working on?
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    praveenscience
    Hey dude, Google is your friend... Check this out:

Sensors, Transducers & Motion Detectors
    Offering humidity sensor, temperature sensors, humidity transmitters, temperature humidity sensors and temperature transmitters. Also offering digital thermo meters, jumbo temperature indicators, RH indicators, chart recorders and data loggers.

Linear Instruments
    Mr. Ganeshan A. C. (Manager)
    18- A 1, Venkateshwara Apartment, Kalaivanar Street
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 063
    More info: #-Link-Snipped-#

All the best. By the way, what project are you working on?
    infant monitoring using Co2 sensors..
    non invasively...
    deal2die
    infant monitoring using Co2 sensors..
    non invasively...
    I don't get ya!
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    non-invasively(no blood,no pain) monitor the exhaled air from an infant(new born baby) in order to reduce the potential risks for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
    deal2die
    non-invasively(no blood,no pain) monitor the exhaled air from an infant(new born baby) in order to reduce the potential risks for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
    Wo Wo Wo Wo... Wait... Lemme speak with my friend, who'z a doc in Apollo Hosps... Will get you back with some good stuff... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    thanx man.............
    deal2die
    thanx man.............
    Anytime... Welcome... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all. I would be grateful if some one could provide me with the links of the sites containing the sample papers of the following streams in electronics: 1....
I'm expecting Micromax to launch a cheap tablet in India sooner or later. The company took Indian mobile markets by storm by launching cheap mobile phones and has gathered a...
CEans, As you're aware, we've recently introduced new sections on CE forums and wish to seek your inputs from you about new sections you'd like to see on CrazyEngineers. Please...
Has anyone ever thought what happens when you die? Any supporting theories?๐Ÿ˜€
hey crazy engineers, ๐Ÿ˜€ this is a common post from CEan CT & CP ๐Ÿ˜ We have always dreamed of starting up a venture all by, ourselves and we were...