TiE Con 2012 Nagpur - We'll Be Live Blogging For You!

CEans,

The CrazyEngineers team is attending the #-Link-Snipped-# on 25 & 26 February. The TiE Conference is entrepreneurship extravaganza and a *must attend* event for all the aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners as well. If you're interested in knowing how people took charge of their own lives and built successful enterprises; TiECon is for you! But we're aware that not everyone can attend the conference. But worry not; we at CE will be your proxy, eyes, ears & mouth!

I've just received a confirmation from the organizers. However, the actual success of live blog is going to depend on the infrastructure and facilities we get (WiFi, Power Supply and Potatao Chips 😉 ).

What can you expect & look forward to:

1. Minute By Minute Update
  2. Photos & Videos (if possible)
  3. We'll try & ask your questions to the speakers 😀 [Wow!] and post their answers on CE
  4. Loads of fun & enriching experience
I'll post further details as I get more information from the organizers. Are you excited? We are!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    👍 We will try to get some photos if the resources permit us to do so.
    Do keep an eye for threads related to this over the weekend.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember I was in the first year of engineering and we had learned a totally new concept called "Mass Bunk". The first ever mass bunk that we organized in...
Taking GATE exam this year was an interesting experience for all. It is said by the officials that GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00...
CS/IT engineers may rejoice. The latest stable version 2.4 of the popular HTTP web server 'Apache' has been released after a long wait of 6 years. There are a ton...
hi, after Long time posting something. Actually i joined wipro technologies on 17th Jan 2011. Got 3 months initial training on .Net . after that due to shortage of project...
Google's just released 'Chat For Google' official extension that lets you keep in touch with your contacts in your 'Google+ Circles' & Gmail contacts even when you are not in...