Thumb rule for designing

wall and foundation for .1mgd water reservior

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shabir ahamad
    wall and foundation for .1mgd water reservior
    Could you type in some more text and describe your question a bit in more detail, please? It will help other understand what you're asking and offer more help.
  • shabir ahamad
    shabir ahamad
    i am asked to construct 0.1mgd service reservior but bearing capacity of soil is not available now want to know what should be the safe thickness for foundation and walls of the reservior
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That primarily depends on other factors also with out knowing the bearing capacity of the soil how are you planning to reenforce the ground before construction

Next up the walls can be clarified if you are to post more about the locality that is between two slopes or on a flat land and the like

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys! As my username suggests, am a big fan of Ironman and the science behind his gadgets. I know that the first thing you do after reading the thread...
As per vote polls conducted, the topic with majority votes is Evolution of G's (2G to 3G). Today's topic is very much generalised topic, and yeah we are looking forward...
Can anyone explain me how to factorize the polynomial for x^3 & above terms. i have one example 4m^4 - 8m^3 - 7m^2 + 11m + 6 = 0 how...
I'm wondering whether the gadgets/apps fans here can take up an initiative to start 'App Of The Day' threads to keep all of us informed about coolest apps out there...
Hi all, I had originally installed MS SQL Server 2008 R2 in my C: when I was developing the application. While I had the SQL DErver in my C:, everything...