From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@shilvani • 16 Oct, 2012
hi can u give me the thought works placement paper question with sol for ist rounnd?
@gowtham karthik • 15 Aug, 2013 can you mail me the placement aptitude papers for works application company???thought works,chronus sofware???please send asap to dis mail id:<snipped>
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Aug, 2013
gowtham karthik
can you mail me the placement aptitude papers for works application company???thought works,chronus sofware???please send asap to dis mail id:<snipped>
Check this resource: https://www.crazyengineers.com/resources/thoughtworks-placement-papers.1/
@gowtham karthik • 16 Aug, 2013 thanks for the link,can you please mail me the placement papers of chronus software and cisco?????
@Praeeksha.Y • 05 Sep, 2013 can you give me the information of round-2 in detailed in thought works?
@jaya bhargavi • 18 Sep, 2014 can you give me some questions to practice with solutions?
@yaminitara • 20 Sep, 2014 can you plz mail the placement papers.
@mahalakshmani • 06 Aug, 2015 can u please send me the placement paper
@mahalakshmani • 06 Aug, 2015 what was the first round and how to prepare it
@mahalakshmani • 06 Aug, 2015 any one please tell me how to solve it first round....

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 22, 2014

In the mankind's quest to create an advanced artificial life or system, the basic ingredient needed is a protocell. The biggest challenge faced in creating an artificial protocell is to...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 30, 2015

An YouTube Uploader who goes by the name 'Amazing Science 君' has created this simply DIY project. It's being called the world's simplest electric train. Using a magnet, a dry...
Archives

@chiru2218 · Jul 16, 2009

I would plz like s/w & n/wng professionals to post their views on aspects like job stress,demand for their skills,compensation,security of job,working hrs etc.Your views will be most valuable to...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 18, 2011

I stumbled upon a photo of proposed Infosys campus in Kuwait and it looks like this - ...can someone from Infosys confirm this? I bet it's going to consume half...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 6, 2014

Even if we know at least 5 different people in our circles who got an opportunity to go on-site at their IT job, very few seem to know how to...