Thoughtworks Placement Papers for First Round

hi can u give me the thought works placement paper question with sol for ist rounnd?

Replies

• gowtham karthik
    gowtham karthik
    can you mail me the placement aptitude papers for works application company???thought works,chronus sofware???please send asap to dis mail id:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gowtham karthik
    can you mail me the placement aptitude papers for works application company???thought works,chronus sofware???please send asap to dis mail id:
    Check this resource: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gowtham karthik
    gowtham karthik
    thanks for the link,can you please mail me the placement papers of chronus software and cisco?????
  • Praeeksha.Y
    Praeeksha.Y
    can you give me the information of round-2 in detailed in thought works?
  • jaya bhargavi
    jaya bhargavi
    can you give me some questions to practice with solutions?
  • yaminitara
    yaminitara
    can you plz mail the placement papers.
  • mahalakshmani
    mahalakshmani
    can u please send me the placement paper
  • mahalakshmani
    mahalakshmani
    what was the first round and how to prepare it
  • mahalakshmani
    mahalakshmani
    any one please tell me how to solve it first round....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is Carbon the first element in the group is not a semiconductor though all the other elements are
Airtel and Huawei have launched the first 4G LTE capable phone in India, called Ascend P1. The specifications of the phone are as follows - Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 clocked...
Here's the first advertisement of Microsoft's upcoming tablet computer called 'Surface'. The ad isn't quite impressive, but the tablet surely is. Take a look and share your opinion below -
Karbonn has launched Agnee tablet in India. The company says that it's the first tablet 'made in India'. I'm not sure what that means because most of the components that...
Note that this is single vote poll & it will be closed on 17/10 at 2030.