Thirty thousand Crazy Engineers! - Discussions

Discuss the announcement -> #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread!

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations everyone.
  • kamskans
    kamskans
    Congratulations everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
    And how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Darn, 30k! We have finally reached it ๐Ÿ˜€
    kamskans
    And how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?
    Have a look here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜€ Nice blog by the way!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congrats to CE for 30K figure.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Congrats to all ๐Ÿ˜.Looks like CE got some lucky penny sort of thing. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    Wow... Let's keep up the work.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Congratulations guys !
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    seems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    30000! ๐Ÿ˜Yay!

@differential: Ah well it might not be because of wordpress. Some times it is because of the browser or your internet settings. I have found my blog behaving differently on Firefox and IE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    seems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:
    Works fine for me in text widget of wordpress. However, I have my own installation of wordpress. No idea about wordpress.com ๐Ÿ˜€
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    congratulations friends!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, All regular members of CE Forums have discussed lot of project ideas. It makes sense for us to come up with a small project idea and convert it to...
need guidance on 'tracking-telescope' i m a 3rd year electronic engg student... as my 'mini-project', i plan to make sum telescope which is capable of positioning itself given the co-ordinates...
I have faced this question in an interview, what is the use of FIR relay in transformer....? if anybody knows please explain me.. thanks regards ericsson
Friends, I hava a dout... please clarify My generator has a rated powerfactor of 0.8 as specified in their name plate, what happened if i have run the generator at...
hi,am a computer engneering diploma student,after 5th sem i need help in major project work.please suggest me some ideas for major projects