Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jan 15, 2009

    Congratulations everyone.

  • kamskans

    @kamskans-vYVjNx • Jan 15, 2009

    Congratulations everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
    And how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jan 15, 2009

    Darn, 30k! We have finally reached it ๐Ÿ˜€

    kamskansAnd how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?

    Have a look here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

    ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice blog by the way!

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jan 15, 2009

    Congrats to CE for 30K figure.

  • shalini_goel14

    @shalini-goel14-ASmC2J • Jan 15, 2009

    Congrats to all ๐Ÿ˜.Looks like CE got some lucky penny sort of thing. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Lock-Os

    @lock-os-0SknMU • Jan 15, 2009

    Wow... Let's keep up the work.

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Jan 15, 2009

    Congratulations guys !
    ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Jan 15, 2009

    seems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:

  • Mayur Pathak

    @mayur-ywQKfu • Jan 15, 2009

    30000! ๐Ÿ˜Yay!

    @differential: Ah well it might not be because of wordpress. Some times it is because of the browser or your internet settings. I have found my blog behaving differently on Firefox and IE

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 15, 2009

    Differentialseems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:

    Works fine for me in text widget of wordpress. However, I have my own installation of wordpress. No idea about wordpress.com ๐Ÿ˜€

  • charumathi

    @charumathi-rXfQWc • Jan 15, 2009

    congratulations friends!!!