Things to do with Kindle

#-Link-Snipped-#
I am still not an eReader chap, even though my kids do occasionally try to get me to use one. I still prefer my old fashioned, bulky hand books, various books of tables including the long wearing (will celebrate its century in two years) Clark's Tables. Of course I have not forgotten the collection of hard bound classics and dog eared paperbacks. They cannot do all that Kindle can do perhaps.
In my opinion Kindle cannot hold a candle to the good old library.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Kindle is only a product of today. We can expect to see something more advanced soon (in coming years).
    However would like to use an e-book reader once.
    I remember I used to think that my uncle is a techno-freak when he used to roam hanging a pager on his belt 😀 Now every has got a mobile 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , I want to create a query where in there are following columns Parent Id,Child Id ,Name,Levels .. I have written following query to it. WITH RESULT (PARENT,CHILD,TNAME,LEVEL) AS...
Consider the declaration below: typedef char *Str_typed; #define Str_defined char* Str_typed s1, s2; Str_defined s3, s4; Which one of the following statements is correct? I. s1, s2, s3 and s4...
Name: AMITA ACHARYA *Engineering Trade: MCA Location: MUMBAI *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: LISTENING MUSIC *Aim in life: a SUCCESSFUL PERSON *I joined CrazyEngineers because: MANY...
Consider the following program fragment: 1. i = 1; sum=0; 2. while (i <= n) do begin 3. sum = sum + a; 4. i = i + 1; end...
A logic circuit has three Boolean inputs X,Y and Z. Its output is F(X,Y,Z) such that: F(X,Y,Z) = 1 if aX + bY +cZ > d = 0 otherwise. a,b,c,d...