The Winner Of CE Brain Twister Contest Is...

CEans,

Thanks a lot for your participation in CE Brain Twister Contest. The contest was specially hosted for CEans on CrazyEngineers Day (November 26). Before we tell you who the winner is, we've few interesting facts -

: CEan - Goyal420 was the first one to send answers within an hour after the contest went live.

: CEan - CrazyBoy was the last one to send the answers, just a minute before we closed the entries.

: There were two entries by CEan within two minutes after the contest was closed.

: The Winner & Runner up of the contest got 6/8 questions right [ Note, Question #6 was retired from the quiz, read answers thread for reasons ]

: The winner got lead of just ONE MINUTE over the runner up.

...and The Winner Is: 😁CEan - Suyash 😁

who sent his entries just a minute before CEan - nsiva007.

Congratulations to CEan Suyash on winning the CE Brain Twister Contest. You've just won an iPod Shuffle 2GB! [​IMG]

Discuss Here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

CEan Suyash sent us pics of his new iPod 😀 -

[​IMG][​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could we have some facility so that the gender of the members are mentioned in their user profiles or something like that?
No offense meant to the readers, But do you think the Indian Education System will ever get away of the Reservation system? If so, When?
Hi friends, I need to make a wireless intercom,so i need your suggestions for it.Hope i can find out the solution and can thank the team of crazy engineers.
Looks like Gmail is down. [SIZE=-1]We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. [/SIZE]
😁hello friends this is my first post in crazy engineers can anyone help me in my final year project on variations of tcp protocol in wireless to minimize packet data...