The ultimate test drive: 2014 Range Rover Sport through a Boeing 747 aircraft

How about test driving a sports car through an obstacle course inside a Boeing 747?
Look at the video on this site:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    How about test driving a sports car through an obstacle course inside a Boeing 747?
    Look at the video on this site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Saw the video, but didn't get the point they were trying to prove. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Just a marketing stunt I guess. Does not prove anything about the capabilities of the car.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Were they trying to show you how comfortably in future you could use Airplanes like a ferry?๐Ÿ˜’ It would be great if people could just take their own cars anywhere around the world.๐Ÿ˜ But we'll need longer planes for that I guess!๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Biosensors aren't new, but the latest biosensor that sticks to your skin like a temporary tattoo is capable of alerting the marathoners, competitive bikers and other other extreme sports people...
Your exposure to mosquitoes may very vastly depending upon the part of the world you live in. But if you live in places where you are never alone, we bet...
I was flipping through the TV channels and found that one of the channels was talking about 'hotmix' road construction type. I've absolutely no clue about the construction field, so...
Just read the news that over 18,000 engineering seats are vacant in Karnataka alone. The mushrooming of engineering colleges have largely been responsible for degrading the quality of engineering education...
Can anybody assist me with 1s code 1661-1972,urgent