The Stare! - A dream stuff, expecting comments from girls... :|

I and with a set of my research people, we went to some kind of audition, I don’t remember exactly. We were supposed to go by a flying kind of bus and we went through the fantasies in the middle. During the travel, I saw a cute looking girl and was admiring her until the moment I was in an audition hall. Well, I have no clue, how I came here. I had my lunch packed with me and guessed it’s the time for lunch. I was having it while I saw her coming to the place with her gang. She was seated right before me and well, I forgot my lunch and started admiring her.

A few minutes later, I was with my people waiting for something to happen in the audition hall, when that girl and her gang came and sat next to our gang. The funny part was, she was sitting opposite to me. At this moment, I was clueless what to do and how to react. I was blushing and looking down, when my instincts said that she might be looking at me. I slowly looked up to her and she was staring at me, how I used to do at her.

I was totally embarrassed by this situation and had a weird feeling running over me. At this point I guessed, is this the feeling would the girls be getting when the guys looking at the girl? This was the most embarrassing situation in my life and the funniest part is I got this experience in my dreams. Is it really this way, the girls are the only people, who should explain.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's with the titles of your recent posts? - #-Link-Snipped-#

Aimed at girls?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Nopes did you read it? Its targeted to tease the IT Guys written in girls point of view... BTW, nothing like you think...

And this post, I guess you get it... 😛
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Just it..!! I was expecting this story (or whatever you call this) to be a bit longer.😒
    NO more comments from my side but yes it is an another interesting stuff from your side to read .👍
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Deepika Bansal
    Just it..!! I was expecting this story (or whatever you call this) to be a bit longer.😒
    NO more comments from my side but yes it is an another interesting stuff from your side to read .👍
    Thanx a lot... But it happened in a dream... Will the feelings be same for a girl when a guy looks like this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm reminded of the 26/11 attack on Mumbai, India by terrorists. All the news reporters were trying to go as close as possible and bring us no important news. After...
Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad: Which among the 3 cities is better if you are planning for a career in the IT industry ?? Any suggestions plzz ?
1. define free electrons & valence electrons ( i waana details abt tat ) 2. in p-n junction theory , holes are moving or not .. dis s my evergreen...
my transcend 8gb pendrive when connected to the pc gets detected but does'nt get formatted and is not working. when i tried to format it it shows CAPACITY: 883gb (only...
ClubHACK magazine is the First Indian Hacking magazine. It focuses on hardcore hacking and security. What's imp is that it is e-magazine and free!! The latest issue covers following topics:-...