The OsmoBot

Zach S. submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Hydroponic & Aquaponic Monitoring & Control on your Smartphone

Hydroponics and Aquaponics are the agricultural methods of the future. You can grow indoors, year round, save 95% of your water, and use scientific precision to grow food.

Unfortunately, without soil, these systems are more volatile and must be monitored constantly to keep them in thriving. Until now, such farmers must always be near the hydroponic or aquaponic systems to do the rounds of daily testing.

The OsmoBot solves that. Every 15 minutes, the OsmoBot takes readings of your system's...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello folks, Need to write a web app (Using SpringMVC) where users can search for particular item and add an item to cart then purchase it. But if user decided...
I just happen to find out that Android KitKat 4.4.2 allowing camera even a Point & Shoot to connect with cable directly and import your photos to phone without any...
I hope you must have noticed this little addition to CrazyEngineers that makes the whole process of starting a new discussion or posting a new idea extremely easy. No matter...
I was reading an article in the Economic Times that Indian software major Infosys is considering hiring an Israeli consultancy firm to help boost its revenues by removing the bottlenecks...
Developed by Engineered Arts Limited, SociBot-Mini is a one-of-its-kind robot that has a fully integrated LED pico projection technology with custom developed optics. In simple words, the robot features a...