The notpron puzzle

Hi ppl,

I came across the notpron puzzle few days ago. Its a series of riddles and i am seriously loving it. I have reached level 42.....😁.
Common guys try it and post your scores here. Solutions are available on net but there in no fun in cheating. Try it and i am sure you will like it.

notpron.org

All the best....😀

P.S.: Its just to remind you that more than 15 million people have appeared for the puzzle and only 23 were able to complete it......😎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to puzzles section.
    You have already reached level 42. That's great. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know the puzzle is still live. I remember attempting it years ago. Maybe we all should try to solve it together 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I got till 64... Then I quit... 😔
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    hey what is it all about ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    how do you cross level 2
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had attempted this back in 2007, I think. Did make a lot of progress but then gave up. 😕
  • sookie
    sookie
    zaveri
    how do you cross level 2
    Change level2.htm to level3.htm in the url "notpron.org"
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    sookie
    Change level2.htm to level3.htm in the url "notpron.org"
    thanx dude
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    looks like this puzzle is not my thing. now i need help with third level, and i will keep needing it for all the levels.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    oh sorry, i spoke too soon, i got to level 4, without any help.
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    try changing the url!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technology giant Microsoft has signed a deal with Baidu, China’s leading search engine, to power the company’s English-language searches—and, presumably, censor them to comply with Chinese government policies. The deal...
Sony has officially launched the second teaser video of its upcoming S1 and S2 Android tablets further increasing the hype around the daring new additions to the tablet market. First...
Mac users rejoice. Skype 5.2 for Mac OS is now available for download. Skype announced the availability of the software just few minutes ago on their official blog. New Skype...
Verizon, one of the largest wireless carrier is set to introduce data plans with monthly usage caps. Verizon hasn't said what its plans will look like. The new Verizon plans...
Facebook has been identified to block the popular Google Chrome Friend Exporter plugin. Extension developer Mohamed Mansour claimed that the leading social networking site is blocking the plugin. “Facebook is...