The latest facelift on Facebook plays up photos and friends

Facebook is redesigning the profile pages of its 500 million-plus users to make it more of a reflection of their real lives and emphasize one of the site's most popular features, photos.
Facebook said in a blog post Sunday that the changes are meant to make it easier for users to tell their story — who they are, where they work, their life philosophy and the most important people in their lives. The changes place a bigger emphasis on visuals, from photos to images of users' interests.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am thinking of a project which uses image processing to detect to find if a driver is feeling drowsy and wake him up if he is drowsy i...
TOI reports that America Online is considering splitting the company and merging with the #1 company on the Internet for content - Yahoo! The plans are still in the exploratory...
Makes any sense?? How do you explain this? Anyway it is interesting 😀😀
hi..im very happy to be a member of crazy engg.. im very interested in doing new innovative projects in social aspects..eg:for blind,deaf..etc im a eee student..can u help me by...
i want to implement the algorithm of round robin to allocate the time slot to the various tasks of different time unit by using the concept of multitasking