The International Requirements Engineering Conference [Atlanta, USA]

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

The International Requirements Engineering Conference is sponsored by the IEEE and is the premier academic and industrial event in the field of Requirements Engineering. The conference provides a forum for researchers, educators, and industrial practitioners where they present and discuss recent innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of requirements engineering, which includes systems analysis, software product-line engineering, architectural analysis, etc. Many of the participants influence the development methodologies and tools that are used in their own organizations as well as client organizations. The 17th international event (#-Link-Snipped-#) will be held in the vibrant and conveniently located Atlanta, GA (USA) Atlanta 31 August – 4 September 2009.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Not sure If I am going or not. I used to live in ATL so if anyone needs any info who will be attending, let me know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii all, In a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system, besides changing the types of modulator used, and adding more noises and fading to the channel, what else can we change...
Hey all, Name: Sid or Sean will be fine 😀 Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Chennai, India. Occupation: Doing my last semester of Mechanical Engineering, after which I plan to do...
Is it feasible to produce pwm using parallel port and matlab..😕 i want to control 3 servo motor using p-port and matlab and what is the alternative of delay function...
hi, is there anyone to help me out...??? which motor is suitable for elevator and also we need rotation at different angle(say 30,60,90,120,180...).some one suggest that servo motor is best.if...
This is a feedback. I have seen some members, who are not inactive. They log in almost everyday. But, they are active only in the CE-Conference where they chat or...