The heat is on - Report of IPCC for 2014 on Global Warming is dismal

Quote:
In their report, Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, Working Group II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) state: ‘Observed impacts of climate change have already affected agriculture, human health, ecosystems on land and in the oceans, water supplies, and some people’s livelihoods.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#
Endquote

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The knell keeps tolling:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What can engineers do?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Malware writers have figured out a method to earn money by utilising millions of smartphone users' hardware processing power and transforming the devices into a crypto-currency mining tool by the...
hi friends.. i m final year chemical engg student having good technical knowledge. i want to start my own small scale industry along with my friend in yavatmal district maharashtra....
Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
As summer is fast approaching, thousands of engineering students in India are looking for opportunities in MNCs to apply for a position of a summer intern. While it might seem...
Ohio State University's research team has made it possible for computers to recognize 21 distinct, complex and even contradictory facial expressions. So the next time you are feeling sad and...