"The Financial" - Finance for Engineers Series!

Greetings Readers,

I'm glad to tell you that CrazyEngineers is starting with a series called "The Financial" this year to update our esteemed readers of the vast financial world. This series, the first of its kind will feature articles on tax, general, financial planning, insurance, loans, investments, etc. In today's world tonnes of material is available on finance on the internet and on the print media, but sometimes it is difficult to comprehend the technical jargon's that accompany such article. With this in mind CrazyEngineers has decided to resolve this complex issue by publishing a number of articles on various finance related issues for its readers to make them understand the the principles of financial planning and give them a insight into the vast world of finance thereby reducing the hassles of financial planning for them.

At last I would like to conclude by saying that these articles are aimed at giving you a insight on finance and can be consumed as dietary supplements and carry handy hints and tips for a layman and should not be construed as a final word or law on this matter.

I wish our readers a healthy financial life and hope this issue will make a difference between success and financial struggle.

Finance For Engineers Index -

General -
  1. #-Link-Snipped-#
  2. Read The * Marked Conditions [Finance For Engineers]
  3. Never Follow Rumors [Finance For Engineers]
  4. Shop Around For The Best Deal - [Finance For Engineers]
  5. The Hidden Cost Dampener [Finance For Engineers]
  6. Keeping Documents Safe For The Future [Finance For Engineers]
  7. Arriving At A Financial Decision Democratically - [Finance For Engineers Series]
  8. Negotiation Is A Key To Success [Finance For Engineers]
  9. Internet the free guide to finances - [Finance For Engineers]
Financial Planning -
  1. Financial Planning - Retirement planning [Finance For Engineers Series]
  2. Financial Planning - Prioritizing Goals [Finance For Engineers Series]
  3. #-Link-Snipped-#
  4. #-Link-Snipped-#
  5. Emergency Fund - [Finance For Engineers]

Replies

• Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Nice initiative
    It would be really helpful if you could take a sample payslip for any company and would explain the finer details about it. Maybe explain some concepts or cite resources that would help freshers in any company to understand their pay structures better. It has to more generic ofcourse considering that each company has different rules and tax structures.
    Also, shed more light on how actually tax calculations are done!!! I could never discover their algorithm.๐Ÿ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I for one, am really looking forward to reading simple, easy-to-understand lessons on Finance.
    As engineers, we find the subject really weird and hard to grasp.
    Thanking @#-Link-Snipped-# a lot for taking up this initiative.
    I promise you all - There's a lot to look forward to from 'The Financial' series!

๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah - I've asked Shrikant to do an article on Payslip analysis. He's going to cover the most important topics; which are commonly misunderstood. You may request all the topics you want here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    The tax structure is definite. The basic pay calculations are same, the only difference will be in the allowances that are paid, however every thing has been prescribed including allowances and the calculations that are to be made. I will of course shed some light on this topic once we are through with general discussion.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I invite the currently online readers to leave your comments and questions here -
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Each request may lead to a new article ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    CBSE has a chapter dedicated to IT calculation in class X syllabus. May be ICSE guys missed it. It's the easiest things to calculate given current regulations. A primer is here CBSE Maths Class X Income Tax.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am keeping the series updated. Do put your queries and suggestions in this discussion.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Next in the series, we begin with - Financial Planning. Do keep a watch on this discussion.
  • Himanshu Sethi
    Himanshu Sethi
    BSE has a chapter dedicated to IT calculation in CBSE class 10 sample papers.Dont miss it check out here #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our hidden potential." - Winston Churchill.Most of the people have a reputed financial planner, insurance agent, bank to look...
Aakash tablet has been around for some time and I think it'd be nice if the owners can post a long term ownership review of the tablet. By long term,...
" Satisfaction does not come with achievement, but with effort. Full effort is victory." M.K. Gandhi.Consumers availing any facility often tend to ignore the details mentioned in fine print. The...
I just had a chance to visit the local Sony showroom and experience the 4K Bravia television. The display was 10x better than anything I have seen in the recent...
This is how the Sand looks like when magnified 100x. Dr. Gary Greenberg does some interesting experiments with Sand Grains. Check out his website: https://sandgrains.com/index.html