CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Shreyas Sule

MemberJan 20, 2014

Nice initiative
    It would be really helpful if you could take a sample payslip for any company and would explain the finer details about it. Maybe explain some concepts or cite resources that would help freshers in any company to understand their pay structures better. It has to more generic ofcourse considering that each company has different rules and tax structures.
    Also, shed more light on how actually tax calculations are done!!! I could never discover their algorithm.😕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 20, 2014

I for one, am really looking forward to reading simple, easy-to-understand lessons on Finance.
    As engineers, we find the subject really weird and hard to grasp.
    Thanking @#-Link-Snipped-# a lot for taking up this initiative.
    I promise you all - There's a lot to look forward to from 'The Financial' series!

👍
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Yeah - I've asked Shrikant to do an article on Payslip analysis. He's going to cover the most important topics; which are commonly misunderstood. You may request all the topics you want here 😀
    Cancel
  • Shrikant Bedekar

MemberJan 20, 2014

The tax structure is definite. The basic pay calculations are same, the only difference will be in the allowances that are paid, however every thing has been prescribed including allowances and the calculations that are to be made. I will of course shed some light on this topic once we are through with general discussion.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

I invite the currently online readers to leave your comments and questions here -
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Each request may lead to a new article 😀
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberJan 20, 2014

CBSE has a chapter dedicated to IT calculation in class X syllabus. May be ICSE guys missed it. It's the easiest things to calculate given current regulations. A primer is here <a href="https://www.cbseguess.com/ebooks/x/maths/part1/chapter7.php" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">CBSE Maths Class X Income Tax</a>.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 23, 2014

I am keeping the series updated. Do put your queries and suggestions in this discussion.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 28, 2014

Next in the series, we begin with - Financial Planning. Do keep a watch on this discussion.
    Cancel
  • Himanshu Sethi

MemberJun 27, 2014

BSE has a chapter dedicated to IT calculation in CBSE class 10 sample papers.Dont miss it check out here #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register