The fevicol logo

So you may be knowing what the fevicol logo is: a couple of elephants standing back to back with some circular object between them.

Tell me guys, does this ring any bells to you ? what is this logo based on, and what does it tend to signify about fevicol ?

Hint: try recalling your 6th grade physics.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That Horses problem Where you can't pull a Bathysphere having all its air sucked out to be pulled apart by 8 horses
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    exactly. it is the magdeburg hemisphere. means to say that with fevivol applied, even elephants cannot pull them apart.
  • mohite
    mohite
    zaveri
    exactly. it is the magdeburg hemisphere. means to say that with fevivol applied, even elephants cannot pull them apart.
    Thats right dude!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been heard that ASUS, the No.1 company in motherboard manufacturing has offered ASRock, the No.3 company's motherboard division.If this happens then we are about to see ASUS much much...
Since back 2008 of it's version release of 4.4.10, DSL was an inactive project. But recently John Andrews announced 4.11 RC2. Well that's good move to resurrect the dead Tux...
Softwares for RPi is increasing at very great pace. After several core linux distros like FreeBSD, NetBSD, Chromium, Puppy, OpenWRT, Marshmallow Ent. System & Aros, RPi has announced more than...
Please help me with the review for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
What up CEans, I know most of you would've watched Transformers movies (if not series). The quotes of Transformers are kinda motivating & funny. I will drop some of my...