The Beauty of Cinemagraphs

Quote:
Developed in 2011 by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg, cinemagraphs are GIF images that combine still photography and video to produce a stunning effect. Typically, the entire GIF is motionless except for one or two elements, providing a brilliant juxtaposition between the motion and the motionless. For your viewing pleasure, we’ve collected 43 beautiful cinemagraph GIFs.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whether you are a plant operator looking to up skill your staff or new to the industry looking to advance your career, these training is for you! Respected leader in...
HI guys, I am currently working for Wipro IT (8 months).My engineering background is EEE. During my second year of engg, i figured it out that i wanted to do...
Minimalism gone bonkers! This deserves an IgNobel Prize. Japanese Engineers harvest 1 mW (That is right One Whole Milliwatt) from outside a working microwave: https://gizmodo.com/other-kitchen-devices-can-harness-power-from-your-micro-1356914791 CEan of the universe, no...
Do the antivirus software, QuickHeal, AVG, McAfee, Nod32 et al slow down the computer systems? Someone asked the question to me and I thought of passing it to all the...
Apple's announced that the desktop lineup, iMac has been refreshed. The new iMac machines will now ship with Intel Haswell processor and improved 802.11ac WiFi. The basic iMac 21.5" model...