The Apprentice Asia - Realily show for professional

The Apprentice Asia is hosted by one of the most successful entrepreneur today Tony Fernandes , an Indian-Malaysian and owner of Airasia.
Show is all about the Toughest Job Interview of 11 weeks and out of 12 candidates winner will get six figure salary job.

[/media=youtube]qaTQureZ1pg[//media] Video Removed, Copyright issue, c'mon SONY. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I just watched 1st episode and literally, this is first tv show, you can get something to learn and adopt.๐Ÿ˜€

Quote from show, just before the break, Mr. Fernandes says
"Switch the channel and you are fired".๐Ÿ˜˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...but Donald Trump is Donald Trump! You've gotta get that 'arrogance' inbuilt to make it really interesting!

I personally look forward to a new season of The Apprentice.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    A must see item for the upcoming freshers I'd say! This gives an idea about the way a boss handles a company, and how a team operates. Watched one episode, and it was great. Those teams had to each make an advertisement for a company, that would go viral on the internet. A quick look, and you can guess the seriousness of each job. Intrigued! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...but Donald Trump is Donald Trump! You've gotta get that 'arrogance' inbuilt to make it really interesting!
    I watched 2 episodes UK edition of Donald Trump. Liked it, but sort of biased with Tony Fernandes way.
    The best part when apprentice are in board room, the two officials are evaluating them. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Show is all about the thinking what would I did if I ware given the task and in board room we know what should have done. โ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As engineers, we tend to call anything nerdy cool. Work for us is fun and work for us is play. If that is not the equation, something feels terribly wrong....
Hong Kong International Airport, colloquially known as Chek Lap Kok Airport opened for commercial operations in 1998, replacing Kai Tak, and is an important regional trans-shipment centre, passenger hub and...
Aakash 4 specifications & features list is ready and and the draft describing the same is soon to be submitted to the Government for approval. J Satyanarayana, secretar of Department...
1. To Engineer is Human Using graphic archive footage of the world's major civil disasters in To Engineer is Human, Horizon illustrates some of the great engineering failures of history...
Gamers always like to personalize their gadgets. They take a mundane design and add a wild twist to it. This obsession with unique designs struck a chord with Taiwanese motherboard...