Cool Jobs In Engineering For Graduates - What are they?

As engineers, we tend to call anything nerdy cool. Work for us is fun and work for us is play. If that is not the equation, something feels terribly wrong.
My father once asked me if I am putting my engineering skills and experience to actually do some advance in the current technology, if I am taking it to the next level, and if I am improving the quality of life for others.
And believe it or not, Jobs that give that kind of satisfaction exist.
For say inspiration and to give you something 'cool' to share with you engineer friends, let us start listing the coolest jobs for engineers in the world. 😎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    One that immediately comes to my mind is the job of a Space Engineer.
    With a degree in astronautical engineering or systems engineering or instrumentation engineering, engineer behind those coolest space missions have the jobs that most engineers would die for doing!

Multi-disciplinary work. And a chance to see and be part of what the next generation of space transportation is going to look like. It sure must be a lot of fun to be working on something that high profile and that is a lot of benefit to the country.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    In my opinion, finding a job cool is a personal preference. 😀 For example one of my friend (who is interested in animation) considers game development as the coolest job ever!!😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hong Kong International Airport, colloquially known as Chek Lap Kok Airport opened for commercial operations in 1998, replacing Kai Tak, and is an important regional trans-shipment centre, passenger hub and...
Aakash 4 specifications & features list is ready and and the draft describing the same is soon to be submitted to the Government for approval. J Satyanarayana, secretar of Department...
1. To Engineer is Human Using graphic archive footage of the world's major civil disasters in To Engineer is Human, Horizon illustrates some of the great engineering failures of history...
Gamers always like to personalize their gadgets. They take a mundane design and add a wild twist to it. This obsession with unique designs struck a chord with Taiwanese motherboard...
Can someone explain to me the resistance between neutral and ground or Earth? I am new to electrical engineering.