Thank God It's Monday

Today's the start of the week for most of us. Today's an opportunity to do something new; that you've never done before.

Why do people hate Monday?

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Monday is good for me as I start the week after getting recharged on Saturday and Sunday but after Wednesday, I start saying When will Saturday come?😛
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I would not comment on this one, I'm rather moody so much so that I used to fix afternoon timings for our project work during my final year. 😁
  • vinci
    vinci
    monday- a warm welcome to new week ,new day after holidays .So i enjoy the monday at work
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Monday is the only day I go to college. They will break our hands by giving notes. Because of this only reason I dont like monday.(for past 2 months only)😉
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    OMG monday! very boring for me because it's the day for me to go to college after a weekend
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Monday - Its the day of expectations .Sorry, high expectations. After taking rest on weekends , people( boss , professor ) expect us to be more enthusiastic and they expect us to give the best output as we have taken rest for two days. This high expectations leads to sometimes tension and pressure, which no one ever likes.

Source : Experience

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new Google+ commercial was show live during the Grammy Awards Sunday night on CBS. Here is the commercial: With Google+ Instant Upload, every picture you take on your phone...
I bought the third edition of Standard Handbook of Engineering Calculations ed. Tyler G. Hicks pub. McGraw-Hill in 1995. Cost a packet. With almost 5000 calculation procedures for solving common...
Explanation: Why would Venus appear oval? Venus has been seen countless times from the surface of the Earth, and every time the Earth's atmosphere has dispersed its light to some...
Apparently the stripes tell tse tse flies to keep off the zebra! https://www.npr.org/2012/02/11/146737329/the-zebras-stripes-a-personal-no-fly-zone?ft=1&f=1007
CAn anyone tell me some useful sites related to aviation.........