Term "CEan" : Defined !

Hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜ !

I guess many of our new members do not know who the CEans are! Well "CEans" are not a bunch of Engineers who work behind the scenes.

CEans are the registered members of CrazyEngineers community. That means, if you are registered on CE, you are a CEan! ๐Ÿ˜

We are the ones who turn all the screws around! Long live CrazyEngineers tribe ๐Ÿ˜!

Long Live CEans!

-The Big K-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All CEans, I feel great pleasure to announce "The all hands meeting", the much awaited first CE online conference. Following are the details that you should know before joining:...
This is a code requested by a CEan long ago. It is based on Client-Server-Client ChatRoom system. It collects all the messages from all users and distributes this to all...
PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 1 6 October 2006 v1.0โ€‹ Article: 2 Elec: 3.5 Comp: 3 Mech: 0โ€‹ Introduction In this tutorial I will just introduce the PC...
Donald J. Trump & Robert Kiyosaki Two Men...One Message "Why we want you to be rich" Go grab it. ๐Ÿ˜ -The Big K-
"Is it good?" "Should I do it or not, I think its bad?" These questions often enter our mind when we think of doing something. Isn't it? What I think...