CrazyEngineers
  • Hello all engineers and potential engineers out there. This thread is to give the new members a clear direction on how to post their questions to the forums and get a valid reply from other members.

Pre-Posting:

1. Ask yourself, why did you choose the current field you are in. The ans must not be exact 100% clear cut, but even should not be like "Oh I was drunk while filling in the college form".

2. Ask yourself, what problem you are going through? Is it technical? or is it your college project/report/seminar?

3. Think what you would like to do within the field? If you know that then good, if you dont then keep that in mind too.

Title:

1. You have to think of your topic before hand, otherwise if will be very difficult. Your title must clearly state your topic, not your needs. Eg: This is wrong;

HHEELLPP!!!! or Can some1 gimme project idea!!!11 or artificial intelligence

The correct way would be:

Doubt in
    Neural network effects on compression.
    Need guidance on
    Need help in

(READ THE EXAMPLE BELOW)

You post must first of all state which field you are in.

Secondly
    , which area are you considering to work on.

Thirdly
    , in your post you have to tell us what research you have already done, by yourself or by using google or the search function and what observations have you reached.

Lastly
    , your question clearly stating the problem and what you expect from the answers.

EXAMPLES:

=====Stupid=====

Title: Help! My project does not work!!

Post: i m having a problem with my project. its a robot car and it cannot move straight WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????

==========

====SMART====

Title: Robot car maneuvering problem.

Post: I am a computer engineer and I have made this robot car for my 4th year project. The thing is it recently started acting strange. It randomly turns right whenever there is a slight bump to the bot.

I have checked the microcontroller connections and software, the motors seem to be working fine on their own and even the power source is shielded. What could be the problem?

==========

And in the end, when you do get your answers or solve it by yourself dont be an idiot and run away. PLEASE: Post the solution in the last post and thank everyone collectively.

NOTE: If any improvements are needed please post them. Happy Posting!😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 20, 2007

Way to go, xHx! You are a true value adder. 😁

Nice template & I'm sure it will help the new members of our tribe 😉

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crp

MemberSep 7, 2011

thank u for providing this information
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register