temper brittleness of steel

hi, everyone,
i'm a material engineering student and i'm working on a project in which i'm supposed to study the heat treatments of the 51CrV4 steel (spring steel) and i noticed a drop of resilience K, in temperature between 300°C and 450°C, i need to know the transformation(s) that is(are) responsible for this, but i don't have access to a lab to identify it myself, any help in this topic would be much appreciated and thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any can give me the difference b/w stop & wait ARR and go-back-N ARR
My name taiwo,a student,i am here to learn more about electrical and electronic.thank u
"Can Women And Earthquake Be Related?" Well they can be related as per an Iranian cleric according to BBC. Hojjat Ol-Eslam Kazem Sedighi says that if Girls show the hair...
Planning to design a Simplest Water Sensor. In which I am going to Use Two Simple Wires. I am going to place it on Pipe There will be small gape...
India's largest telecom operator Airtel is in talks with Qualcomm to acquire 4G licenses to roll out 4G services in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. The two companies may even form...