Telephone controlled motor

hi friends,
i am 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student
i am trying to do a project in this sem i had seen the list of projects here and i and my friend decided to do on telephone controlled motor is it right decision or not............
and i wanted to advance this project if possible
finally i wanted to say is if anyone has more ideas on this topic we can discuss here

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: anyone want to give me advice

yeah you can do this project!!The coolest way to control a single phase motor from anywhere through telephone!

Here you can find some useful information regarding your project.Have a look at it!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Not bad idea to start practical working on electronics.You can use DTMF to control motor and if you want to make this project advanced then use SMS to control that motor. but personally i suggest to start with the project given in the link by Praveena. And if you get succeed in that then start working on advanced version of the same project and that will give you confidence. So Start working buddy and keep us updating with your project progress so that it may be helpful to other Ceans too.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty

If you have some time remaining for submitting your project name, please don't stop at this one. Take some time and think for something else too. Projects come out of need. Brainstorm with someone and argue, take some time and then do come to an inference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends Can someone explain me why do the system files get corrupted often?? One of my system files got corrupted and i was not allowed to go inside.I formatted...
Hi friends one of my class friends, who had written the GRE test recently secured 1580/1600.I asked her for the reason of securing high score in GRE!She gave me some...
CEans, When we upgraded CE nearly an year ago; we took a hard decision of not supporting Internet Explorer browser. We've found that Internet Explorer does not adhere to web...
Official Announcement Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...afari-browse-ce-say-no-internet-explorer.html
Veena who is the sister-in-law of Ashok, is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok. How Kalyani is related to...