Telecom job

Hey all,
Im Mohan,
Right now doing my 7th sem in Ece.
I dont have oppurtunities in my college to get placed in telecom companies,I dono how to search a job in telecom field,since my college is going to end soon i wanna get ready with my telecom field job
So please help me progress on how to search and what topics i should learn to get placed in telecom field

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You will have to prepare your resume and then upload it on popular job search websites. Also keep an eye on the newspapers for the job openings / recruitment drives or walk-ins.

Also try to get in touch with your college's alumni association, check if anyone can help. I'd recommend relocating to a place like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida or other cities where jobs are available.
  • Mohan9114
    Mohan9114
    Thanks for the feedback sir!!
    But how to find telecom company interviews!?
  • Mohan9114
    Mohan9114
    job portals and all walkins doesnt concentrate more on telecom industry
    And other what i should be learned or know basics to get in telecom

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The chief product officer at Facebook, Chris Cox has asked a large number of Facebook employees to ditch their iPhones in favor of Android. While this may come as a...
Rightfully called the king of four wheel drive SUVs, Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Facelift variant has been launched in India. Available for a starting price of Rs. 1.29 Crore (Ex-Showroom...
Hello Crazy Engineers I have completed my b tech in 2012(information technology) and i got an offer in start company.my job involves as below . (The Job Involves convert PDF...
sir i'm not received my reference id after registration,how to get my registration number
Hi, i have a doubt about cables what are the differebt types of cables? and give the abbreviation of all the cables? (eg. XLPE, PVC, PVCA, A2XWAY etc.,) And kindly...