TEDx Haymarket

TED ( Technology, Entertainment and Design) has events being organised where thinkers and does get together to discuss ideas and one such meet up is being held in Sydney at Gorger street

Excerpt from the website -
"On Saturday 28th of August 2010 TEDxHaymarket is gathering some of Australia’s leading thinkers at Grosvenor Place, Sydney. The audience is composed of a diverse, yet curated mix of thought leaders from the Sydney area and beyond. Our goal is to create a stimulating evening of discussions and entertainment that will spark new ideas and opportunities for all."

tickets can be booked from here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

I will be there, in case you have plans to come along PM me.

Replies

• cranky
    cranky
    Hey durga,
    I just read about your thread TEDx..We too are conducting TEDxTrichy at our college.Nice to hear.How many speakers are coming along and when is it?😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    not sure cranky,, will have to be in person.

P.S: Looks like the bookings have closed.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The TED videos I've seen are quite awesome. Do be sure to take lots of pics and network with as many people! 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yup!

will do. hopefully i get to see some nice innovators in SYD 😀
  • cranky
    cranky
    durga
    not sure cranky,, will have to be in person.

P.S: Looks like the bookings have closed.

hey durga,
    i didn't quite get what you said 😔
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    the meet has been postponed :-| Federal election week in AUS .
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    hey durga can you please tell me the exact date?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a doubt that can we use frequency more than or less than 50hz for our electrical machines
Now we can scan mobiles for the viruses from the PC Anti-virus software.PC2MobileScan is a new technology from Quick Heal to scan for the viruses from the PC and without...
What do you think constructor can return a value i.e "0(void)" or constructor can never return return a value???
😕wat is the procedure of scholarship via GRE score?n wat is the process to choose an appropriate university?
Press Release: - Sequoia Capital India, today announced that it has invested INR 60 crore in Quick Heal Technologies, India’s leading provider of computer security software products. This investment will...